Richard R. Deas Young Artists Concerto Competition Application
- Completed applications must be time-stamped by the deadline listed on the main Concerto Competition web page (printed applications must be postmarked by the same deadline)
- You will be notified of a specific audition time and location shortly after. Each applicant must audition at the time they're assigned.
- A non-refundable fee of $15 must be included with each application. You may pay online or by check. Checks should be made payable to Wilmington Symphony Orchestra and mailed to 5032 Randall Parkway, Wilmington NC 28403.
- Applicants must provide own accompanist; audition pieces must be performed from memory.
- High School Division and UNCW winners must be available for the dress rehearsal and the concert performance as part of the WSO’s Masterworks Series, and for any other rehearsal required by the conductor.
- Junior Division winner must be available for the dress rehearsal and performance on the Wilmington Symphony Youth Orchestra’s spring concert, and for any other rehearsal required by the conductor