Richard R. Deas Young Artists Concerto Competition Application
- Completed applications must be time stamped on October 31st. Printed applications must be postmarked by October 31st.
- You will be notified of a specific audition time and location shortly after. Each applicant must audition at the time they're assigned.
- A non-refundable fee of $15 must be included with each application. You may pay online via PayPal or by check. Checks should be made payable to Wilmington Symphony Orchestra and mailed to 5032 Randall Parkway, Wilmington NC 28403.
- Applicants must provide own accompanist; audition pieces must be performed from memory.
- High School Division and UNCW winners must be available for the dress rehearsal and the Saturday evening performance as part of the WSO’s Masterworks Series, and for any other rehearsal required by the conductor.
- Junior Division winner must be available for the dress rehearsal and performance on the Wilmington Symphony Youth Orchestra’s Free Family Concert, and for any other rehearsal required by the conductor