Your Business in Harmony with the Wilmington Symphony
What can I sponsor?
Any Wilmington Symphony performance or event is available for sponsorship. Businesses can sponsor single concerts or the entire concert series. We also offer quality youth educational programs, such as the Wilmington Symphony Youth Orchestra and the Annual Student Concerto Competition. With everything from classical favorites, pops concerts, luncheons, parties, and sporting events to choose from, you are sure to find a sponsorship opportunity to suit your interests and marketing needs.
What does it cost?
The cost of sponsorships vary depending on the concert or event and the sponsor's needs. We will gladly create a sponsorship proposal to accommodate the goals and needs of your business.
What benefits do I receive?
As a Wilmington Symphony sponsor, you will reap the rewards of your company's generosity and philanthropy. We recognize that sponsorship is a decision driven by marketing needs. In order to deliver maximum return, the Wilmington Symphony offers a variety of benefits in proportion to the sponsorship level, such as:
• Ads and listings in the concert programs
• Your company logo with link on the WSO website sponsor page
• Your company name as "sponsored by" on all advertising for your selected event (including press releases,
e-Newsletter, print and online ads)
• The opportunity to give a curtain speech and/or set-up display at your selected event
• Advance invitations to special events
• Ticket vouchers to each of your sponsored concerts
There are many options available when you partner with the Wilmington Symphony. Let us tailor a proposal that offers the benefits that matter most to your business and clients.
• 270,760 website page views per year
• 18,540 unique website visitors per year
• 6,000 Wilmington Symphony concert programs printed per year
• 6,450 subscribers to our monthly e-newsletter
• 6,000 season brochures mailed per year
• 2,000 Youth Orchestra concert programs printed per year
• 1,880 Facebook friends
• 1,460 Twitter followers
For more information please contact Executive Director Reed Wallace at 910-791-9262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some proposed benefit options for sponsors at the listed levels. Benefit packages can be customized for your business.
Wilmington Symphony Season Sponsor (all concerts)
Masterworks Series Sponsor
1. Wilmington Symphony Concert Sponsor
2. Youth Orchestra Season Sponsor
3. Guest Artist Sponsor
1. Wilmington Symphony Concert Co-sponsor
2. Special Event Sponsor
- Beethoven 5K, Golf Classic, Bridge Tournament, Annual Luncheon, Tune-Up Party, Concerto Competition
3. Season Brochure Sponsor
4. Newsletter Sponsor (one year)
Annual Luncheon Table Sponsor
1. Youth Orchestra Concert Sponsor (one concert)
2. Special Event Novelty Sponsor (t-shirts, prizes, etc)
1. Youth Orchestra Concert Program full page ad (one concert)
2. Music Underwriting (any concert)
3. Special Event Station Sponsor (hole #, water stop, etc.)
1. Youth Orchestra Concert Program ½ page ad (one concert)
2. e-Newsletter ad (one month)
Download the complete list of sponsor benefits HERE.
Call the Wilmington Symphony office at 791-9262 to make arrangements for sponsorships, underwriting or legacy gifts, or simply join other Annual Fund investors by contributing at the link above, or by mailing in your tax-deductible gift today to:
Wilmington Symphony Orchestra
4608 Cedar Ave., Suite 105
Wilmington, NC 28403